From clothes to street food and coffee, the MAE-riah Bazaar will feature a-MAE-zing deals from a variety of local merchants that are bound to satisfy your shopping needs and food cravings.
As you shop, don’t forget to learn the inspiring stories of all merchants written on their canopies! Below are some of the local merchants you can expect:
- Homi Curry Puff: For those who crave fragrant, golden chicken curry puffs with buttery and crispy crusts.
- Curio Coffee Roaster: Café lovers, here’s your daily dose of good coffee, pastries, and cakes!
- Sugar and I: They serve cream puffs, bombolonis, and many other desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Baba Beng: Their authentic Nyonya kuih and Nyonya Kaya jam will make you drool.
- The Sambar Incident: This is where you incorporate your #BudakMalaysia spirit in your OOTDs with their caps and tops!